The GYROKINESIS® Method Foundation Teacher Training
This program teaches students to conduct both of the classes in the GYROKINESIS® Level 1 Curriculum.
- the GYROKINESIS® level 1, 60-minute format class; and
- the GYROKINESIS® level 1, 90-minute format class.
The 138-hour program is composed of four sequential courses.
Students typically begin teaching the GYROKINESIS®method in the role of apprentice within 3-6 months after beginning the program.
It typically takes 1-2 years to complete the full program and become a GYROKINESIS® trainer.
Those who successfully complete the program are qualified to teach the GYROKINESIS® level 1 exercise curriculum in the role of Certified GYROKINESIS® level 1 Trainer.
Certified GYROKINESIS® Trainers are eligible to enroll in GYROKINESIS® Specialised Courses.
Below are the steps you move through to become a Certified GYROKINESIS® Trainer:
- 6 Days
- approx cost $750AUD (includes $550 USD plus studio fee)
- Foundation Training
- 9 days
- approx cost $1050AUD (includes $850 USD base fee plus studio fee)
- Apprentice Review
- 3 Days
- approx cost $500AUD (includes $350 USD base fee)
- Final Certification
- $350USD base fee plus studio fee/facilitation costs